Project & Construction Management / Project Control & Planning
Project & Construction Management
Projects can be of various shapes and sizes, from small and straightforward to extremely large and highly complex. Project management methodology can be applied to everyone, because, the primary challenge of project management is to manage and control the project activities in the manner to reach the project goals and objectives on time, to contain the costs and earn profits
Project management techniques and project planning tools are useful for any project phase and construction tasks in which different outcomes are possible – where risks of problems and failures exist – and so require planning assessing options, organizing activities and resources to deliver a successful project result.
Project Control & Planning – Process overview
-Definition of project specification – ‘Terms of Reference’- accurate description of what the project aims to achieve, and the criteria and flexibilities involved, its parameters, scope, range, outputs, sources, participants, budgets and timescales
-Project Planning definitions: Time schedule, cost budget, Team, activities, resources, financials. Reporting, using suitable project management tools.
-Communication & reporting: to implement project plans with project team and to any other parties involved in the project . Define and delegate project actions. Design Project Management reports
-Project Control – check, measure and monitor the activities performed and cost control. Analysis of the project status and project performance. Review of Project Progress- Project S Curves- “Critical Paht”, to adjust Project Plans- Analyze causes
-Periodical project review – Project Management report review and project performance. Identify and agree corrective actions- Delegate the new actions as appropriate- Inform the project team.
–>Jecos, support clients in following reporting implementation:
- Project Management Methodology Implementation and reporting
- Project Planning – Master, Detail and Baseline Schedule for new project
- Integration of all Phases of the project- “Engineering – Procurement- Construction – Commissioning (EPCC)”
- Project Progress reports- Overall and Detailed
- Project Control – Budgeting, Cost Control and reporting
- Project Risk Analysis and Control
- Project investment Cost Estimation (accuracy to ±5% ± 30% – related to engineering phases)
- Contractual changes and Claims management
- Project status Update with Analysis of performance and deviation
- Project & Construction schedule – Critical path analysis